Friday, March 16, 2018

Back from the Brink

In a previous post, I wondered aloud about what the new year would bring. So far, it has brought the Flu and before I had fully recovered from it, a heart attack. What?!! I have a history of heart problems leading back to childhood so I shouldn’t be so surprised, but damn! Anyway, I’m doing well now (knock wood), and was ecstatic to feel my dormant desire to make art begin to stir again recently. I let things happen on the paper that I would normally try harder to control and that in itself feels like a gift. It’s so great to be back.


2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the health issues, glad you are on the mend! Enjoy your art work. Here's to good health. Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jim, nice to hear from you. Thanks for your good wishes.

    ReplyDelete